Installing an APK file on an Android device is a relatively simple process. An APK is an installation file used Android operating system for distributing and installing apps. Here’s a step-by-step guide to installing an APK on your Android device:
1. Download the APK file provided by MobiLoud directly on your device.
2. Locate the APK file on your device. It will probably be in your Downloads folder
3. Open the APK file. You will probably be asked to allow the installation from unknown sources, simply follow the instructions provided on your device to enable that option. This is expected, since the APK is not being downloaded directly from the Play Store.
4. Follow any on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
5. Once the installation is finished, you’ll be able to open and use the app.
That’s it! Installing an APK on your Android device is a quick and easy process!