In order for our team to be able to configure and submit your Android apps we will need an invitation to your Google Developer Console.Here you can find a step-by-step guide on how to invite users as an admin to your account:
- Login to your Google Developer account here: https://developer.android.com
- After logging into your account access the account "Settings" by clicking the link on the bottom left:
- Click on "Users and Permissions"
- Click on "Invite New User" on the top right
- Fill the email that you want to invite to your account and make sure to select "Administrator" as the Role
That's it! The invited user will now be requested to accept the invitation, once accepted he will be able to upload new apps to your account.