1. Go to iOS Development Center- Click Log-in and proceed to Account >Certificates, IDs & Profiles.
- Then, click on App IDs (1.), select your App (2.) and click Edit button.
2. Scroll down to Push Notifications section, and click Create Certificate button under Production SSL Certificate section. Click Continue when asked to create a CSR file.
3. Now it is the time to create Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file. In your Spotlight window type in keychain and launch Keychain Access.
4. Within the Keychain Access drop down menu, select Keychain Access > Certificate Assistant >Request a Certificate from a Certificate Authority.
5. Enter the following information in the Certificate Information window:- In the User Email Address field, enter your email address- In the Common Name field, create name for your private key (eg. Name Surname)- Select the ‘Saved to disk’ optionClick Continue within Keychain Access to complete the CSR generating process. Save the file generated. Click Done.
6. Let’s go back to Apple Developer Portal, click on Choose File and select the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) file you have just created. Then, click on Continue and Download the certificate that was generated.
7. Launch Keychain again.- Filter keychains by Login- Filter Category by Certificates- Import your aps_[development/production].cer into your Keychain by dragging and dropping it into login section in keychain.
8. After importing your certifications into your Keychain you will see an expandable option called ‘Apple Push Services’. Right click on ‘Apple Push Services’ >Export ‘Apple Push Services.
9. Save the certificate as flle somewhere you can access it.Save the certificate as (.p12) flle somewhere you can access it.
10. If you are submitting your certificate (.p12) file to MobiLoud please leave password empty and click on OK.
11. Enter your admin password to confirm and click on Allow to finalize the export process.
If you still have any issues generating your App Push Certificate, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org