In order to be able to sell your app for a fixed price or charge recurring subscriptions from your app users, you will need to have your Payments Profile configured.Find more details on how to configure your Payments Profile below:
- Login to your Google Developer Console here: https://developer.android.com/distribute/console/
- Click "Settings", then click "Account details".
- Under "Merchant Account" (last block at the bottom of the screen), click "Set up a merchant account". You'll be redirected from Play Console to the payments center to set up your payments profile. Make sure to have your business information available to set up your payments profile.
- Enter your legal business name:
- Enter the name of your business as you want it to appear on your payments profile. This information will be shown to your customers and also on your receipts.
- Enter contact name: Enter the name of an authorized representative for your company who Google can contact if we have questions about your payments profile.
- Enter the business location: Provide your legal business address as it appears on official documents. It’s important that we have a valid, physical address on file for your business. Google won't allow you to use a PO box address. Later, you'll need to make sure that your bank account is registered in the same country listed in your payments profile. Learn more about bank account requirements.Enter business phone number: Google will use this number to contact you if we have questions about your account.Enter the following public business information, or choose to match your public merchant profile and payments profile information:Enter your business websiteThe category of your products (i.e. what you sell)Your customer support emailThe business / product name that'll appear on your customers' credit card statements. Note: To help customers remember what they purchased and keep chargebacks to a minimum for you, use an appropriate credit card statement name.When you're finished, click Submit.Note: You cannot change your business location country but you can change your public merchant and payments profiles later.