In this article, we'll give you a brief overview of Fliplet, how it works, and the pros and cons. We'll compare it to 5 different Fliplet alternatives including our own platform, MobiLoud, which we believe is the ideal choice for serious businesses to convert web stores to professional eCommerce apps.
What is Fliplet?
Fliplet is another drag-and-drop app builder platform which positions itself as an enterprise solution.
Now let's take a look at Fliplet's pricing.
Fliplet offers a free plan for those who just want to get started with app building. They also offer paid plans.
- Public: $9.90/mo
- Private: $19.90/mo
- Private Plus: $29.90/mo
- Enterprise: custom
As mentioned, the Free plan is for those who just want to get started. Both the Public and Private plans offer the basic features for public and private apps with very limited security features and no integrations. If you want advanced security features and integrations, you can opt into the Private Plus plan. The Enterprise plan would be for you if you want advanced features, integrations, an account manager, a customer support manager, and an app launch review.
Fliplet Pros & Cons
Fliplet allows businesses to build simple apps through a drag and drop, low code interface. It is known as a good solution for building internal apps for event management, training, and other common corporate use cases. Fliplet has integrations with large platforms like Salesforce, and relies heavily on APIs to connect the apps with relevant data sources.
As a simple platform, Fliplet is also very affordable.
Now we've had an overview of the tool, its pricing, and its pros and cons. It's time to move on and start looking at some Fliplet alternatives, starting with our own site-to-app platform, MobiLoud.
Fliplet Alternative #1: MobiLoud
MobiLoud powers thousands of top apps, and allows you to convert your site into native eCommerce apps in just days, for a fraction of the cost of custom development.
Our eCommerce app platform integrates with any CMS - whether it's Shopify, WooCommerce, PrestaShop or any other - and let you reuse every plugin, feature and functionality from your main web store.
MobiLoud is the best way to convert your web store into native eCommerce apps for iOS and Android, as well as the best alternative to Fliplet.
There are several key reasons why:
- No templates, no blocks, no APIs - we don't restrict you to our pre-built front-ends, we allow you to convert your web store completely, and to reuse all your existing plugins, themes, and tech stack.
- Keep what works - you already built your ideal site for the web, tweaking it endlessly for conversions and sales. With MobiLoud you can translate that directly into m-commerce native apps, without needing to reinvent the wheel. You already did the hard part, we handle the rest!
- Easy Management - many app builder platforms like Fliplet gives you an extra CMS to manage, adding work for you and your team. Since MobiLoud apps sync with your web store in real time, this work is eliminated, you just need to keep managing and updating your store as usual, and if you want to change something specifically for the apps, use our easy no-code UI.
- Done for you - there's no need for you to fiddle, drag-and-drop, or waste time trying to set the apps up. You just need to tell us any special requirements, add some key information, and our team handle all technical aspects of the app build including submissions to Google Play and the AppStore.
We have two standard pricing tiers:
- Startup - For fast launching and validation: $170/month
- Growth - Perfect for more established businesses: $382/month
We also have custom, corporate plan for more demanding projects. Read more about our pricing here.
The difference between MobiLoud and Fliplet is clear.
Though Fliplet is cheap, there's a reason for that, as it isn't a suitable choice for real eCommerce businesses. MobiLoud, on the other hand, is used by global eCommerce brands. We take you way beyond a drag-and-drop builder like Fliplet, allowing you to build iOS and Android shopping apps that match the features and power of your web store.
Want to skip the rest and get your questions answered by one of our team?
Now we've blown our own trumpet, here are a few other Fliplet alternatives that you're likely to see around the web.
Fliplet Alternative #2: Tapcart
Tapcart is a platform designed for easy mobile app creation for Shopify without coding. It's favored by small and medium-sized eCommerce businesses. Yet, some users may find the templates and blocks somewhat restrictive in contrast to a solution like MobiLoud.
Tapcart has three plans:
- Core - 15 blocks, basic features, and basic integrations - $200/mo
- Ultimate - unlimited blocks, advanced features, and integrations - $400/mo
- Enterprise - unlimited custom blocks, dedicated customer success manager, and premium integrations - $1K/mo
The more costly the plan is, the better app features and benefits you get.
Fliplet Alternative #3: GoodBarber
GoodBarber is another well-known template based, drag-and-drop app builder. It may be a decent Fliplet alternative due to its large library of pre-built blocks, templates and widgets. It is still useless for converting your site though - since it is again a platform for building simple eCommerce apps from scratch then uploading products to. It does not "sync" or recreate your existing web store in any real sense.
GoodBarber has four plans for Content Apps, eCommerce Apps, and Resellers. Their eCommerce app plans are:
- Standard - basic features, PWA technology only - €50/mo
- Premium - basic features, PWA technology + Native technology - €90/mo
- Pro - advanced features, PWA technology + Native technology - €180/mo
- Agency - both technologies, with enhanced features and functionalities - €380/mo
The more costly the plan is, the better app capacities you get.
Fliplet Alternative #4: Shopney
Shopney, a user-friendly app builder for Shopify eCommerce stores, is known for its strong integrations, themes, and features. It's a sensible choice if you're seeking a basic app that mirrors your product catalogue. However, being template-based, it can't fully convert your site into iOS and Android apps or utilize all your plugins, themes, and features. For complex and unique businesses, this will again create limitations.
Shopney has four plans:
- Silver - basic features with flexible design - $99/mo
- Gold - basic features with flexible design with 20 elements - $199/mo
- Platinum - advanced features and unlimited design elements - $499/mo
- Enterprise - premium features and functionalities and a dedicated success manager - starting from $999/mo
Fliplet Alternative #5: Vajro
Vajro is a cost-effective app builder focused on Shopify, ideal for smaller eCommerce businesses. They use templates and drag-and-drop widgets to create branded apps integrated with Shopify using API. Nonetheless, the heavy reliance on templates means that you won't recreate the functionality for your web store, or be able to reuse your existing plugins - even on higher-tier plans.
Vajro has four plans:
- Starter - basic features and integrations - $99/mo
- Core - advanced features and integrations - $249/mo
- Premium - premium features and integrations - $499/mo
- Plus - premium features, integrations, and priority support - $999/mo
The more costly the plan is, the better app functionalities and benefits you get.
Let's Build Your eCommerce Apps
We've looked at a few Fliplet alternatives, and given you some key information about each.
As we've seen, many of these tools share the same fatal flaws. On the one hand - their reliance on blocks, themes, templates, and pre-built widgets does allow you to build and launch (some kind of) eCommerce app fast, affordably and easily compared to custom development. On the other, this same reliance puts you and your brand in a straightjacket.
It means that you will only ever approximate your web store, and you'll be forever at the mercy of whatever pre-built features they have as well as whatever data they can fetch via API (which can change). The apps will be a branded shell with some of your data pulled in and not much more.
While this is OK for simple stores is basic and small product ranges and features, this will almost always be a deal breaker for serious eCommerce brands. You probably have a finely-tuned tech stack, along with all the plugins, third-party integrations, and custom features you need to drive sales and revenue optimally. To discard all this hard work for cookie-cutter apps with your logo on will rarely make strategic sense.
That's why, although we're biased of course, we believe MobiLoud is not only the best Fliplet alternative but a superior alternative to every eCommerce mobile app builder on the market.
The first key reason: we allow you to reuse everything from your site in the apps.
If it already works well on the mobile web, it'll be even better as iOS and Android apps. It makes no sense to ditch that winning formula and those painstakingly chosen tools just to compromise with restrictive templates. That's too much of downgrade from what you've already built, and with MobiLoud - unnecessary. Keep what already works.
The second core reason: it's so simple to manage MobiLoud apps.
Platforms like Fliplet will often add hours per week to your workflow with effectively a new CMS to manage. In contrast - MobiLoud apps sync in real time with your site. There's no need to manually add new product lines, update pricing, or worry about keeping the apps up to date. The apps will reflect changes and updates to your site instantly.
This goes for any core changes you make to your site too. You can switch out plugins, pull off a major rebrand, or build whatever custom functionality you choose. It doesn't matter what it is - it'll work straight out of the box in the apps, which can grow with your brand into the future.
On top of this, our team handle any ongoing updates and maintenance needed as part of our service, along with all fiddly aspects of the app build and bringing them live to Google Play and the AppStore. We work with you to ensure your apps are a success, and we're only ever an email or phone call away.
MobiLoud allows you to combine the best of the web with the best of native apps. It's a winning formula, check out the success these eCommerce brands have had:
Over 1000 other businesses have used MobiLoud to build winning apps - and you can too.
Unlike with Fliplet, there's no risk. We don't do long-term contracts and we'll refund you if you're unhappy with the apps. If you're like most of our eCommerce customers - the apps will pay for themselves almost immediately.
It all starts with a call with one of our app experts, where we go over your exact requirements for the apps and answer your questions.