MobiLoud is a service helping WordPress site owners turn their website into native mobile apps. We’re all on mobile all the time, and for what we used to rely on the browser, today we expect and use apps. We help publishers and site owners adapt to the changed context with smart solutions that make mobile apps affordable and effective solutions to reach their goals.
We write content that helps our customers and perspective customers stay on top of the latest trends in publishing, grow their web business or startup, understand how to navigate the world of mobile app development and app marketing.
We’re looking for a creative writer and editor, interested in mobile app development, WordPress, business, startups and entrepreneurship, to work with us as a member of our team, coming up with interesting new content ideas, managing our content calendar around the themes relating to our business and writing amazing content.
Key prerequisite: you absolutely love writing and sharing knowledge, you’re keen to up your game and improve.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the founding team to create and deliver a creative editorial strategy that supports our business goals with high quality content
- Write the most important articles, prepare content outlines for other writers and guest bloggers
What you’ll be working on, day to day:
- Researching new blog topics
- Writing new content for our blog and other publications in the industry
- Posting to online communities, Q&A sites and others to share our content or its main messages
- Sending newsletters to our customer base and subscribers
- Conduct content roundups of experts
How we work
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate daily mainly using chat (Slack/Skype) and awesome, simple tools like Trello.
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company. For this, personality fit on top of skills is key. We’re looking for smart, independent and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact on a small business and its customers.
Your working hours
We will decide together on a work schedule that works for you based on your life and priorities. You can work from wherever you want and whenever you want. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.