We’re looking for a paid social specialist to help creating and maintaining campaigns focusing on Facebook, but eventually including Adwords, Twitter and Linkedin. This is a chance for you to define a paid acquisition strategy, working closely with the company’s key decision makers.
At a time when we all use mobile apps more than the browser, MobiLoud gives website owners, startups and publishers using WordPress the opportunity to convert their website into native mobile apps.
The role will include creating the ads, coming up with the copy, working together with our Marketing Manager and the company’s founder and an external team of graphic designers.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you’re creative, independent, analytical and highly organized. Key prerequisite: you absolutely love your work and sharing knowledge, you’re keen to up your game and improve. You accept feedback and are interested in growing into a managerial role.
We’re a remote team spread around the world. We enjoy this way of working and the freedom it affords all of us. We collaborate daily mainly using chat (Slack/Zoom).
We care about the people working with us and aim to build long-lasting relationships with anyone who will join the company. For this, personality fit on top of skills is key.
We’re looking for smart, independent and creative people who want to build something great, take decisions independently and make an impact on a small business and its customers.
We will decide together on a work schedule that works for you based on your life and priorities. You can work from wherever you want and whenever you want. We like to find responsible people and let them do their job autonomously.
- Plan, develop, and run paid social campaigns to drive lead generation, with a focus on Facebook and Instagram.
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing campaigns, create new landing pages and optimize the funnel.
- Analyze campaign performance on Facebook and using Google analytics
- Compiling weekly, monthly reports and communicate them to the team
- Developing advertisement copy for Facebook and Instagram campaigns
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written English
- Copywriting skills and a sense for design
- Strong communication skills, you’re great at presenting your ideas and creating reports
- Existing experience managing social media campaigns
- Effective time management and organization
- You’re proactive about solving problems and get the job done
What we offer
- Great work environment, we’re a small committed team, zero bureaucracy
- Opportunity to shape our paid acquisition strategy from scratch, we value your experience
- A chance to work directly with the company’s decision makers, in a small team – make progress fast
- Work remote from wherever you are, we meet daily over Zoom and Slack
- Manage your own time, we care about results more than your schedule
- Training opportunities including book clubs, online courses
- Paid vacations, team retreats